dermena® HYDRALINE CREAMY FACIAL WASHING EMULSION
- delicately washes and efficiently cleanses the skin
- leaves the skin feeling visibly moisturized and fresh
- soothes and protects the skin against irritations
- restores the comfort and balance of the skin, ensuring its natural pH
- based on a gentle cleansing base, a soap-free product
- Daily cleansing and make-up removal of dry and dehydrated skin, prone to flaking and irritations.
Efficiency of the creamy facial washing emulsion has been confirmed in application dermatological test.
After three weeks of using the dermena® hydraline creamy facial washing emulsion the preparation:
- 100%* – leaves the skin feeling hydrated
- 100%* – soothes and protects against irritations
- 100%* – does not leave the skin dry
- 95%* – nourishes and strengthens the skin
- 95%* – leaves the skin soft and pleasant to touch
- 95%* – restores the comfort and balance of the skin
* % of respondents confirming the activity of the preparation. Application tests, lasting three weeks, have been performed in an independent
dermena® hydraline creamy facial washing emulsion is an innovative product created on the basis of the patent protected Regen7 molecule, which along with the epidermal hyaluronic acid activator and the NMF recovery complex (natural moisturising factor) forms a unique combination of active ingredients, posing a beneficial influence on the condition and look of the dry and dehydrated skin, prone to flaking and irritations. The emulsion is based on a gentle, soap free washing base. It ensures the physiological pH of the skin.
A unique active substance.
According to application tests, it is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.Więcej »
Epidermal Hyaluronic Acid Activator
An ingredient derived from red algae living in Scandinavian waters. It demonstrates a two-way moisturizing effect: by activating the synthesis of epidermal hyaluronic acid to moisturize the deeper layers of the epidermis and by binding water on the surface of the skin. It stimulates the synthesis of ceramides and reinforces cell connections, which allows sealing the epidermis to reduce transepidermal water loss.
NMF Restructuring Complex
It contains a complex of substances comprising the natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which is a natural mechanism protecting our skin from water loss. It supplements and restructures NMF, deeply moisturizing the skin.
An ingredient of plant origin. It allows maintaining the appropriate moisturization and water balance of the epidermis. It strengthens the cellular cohesion of the epidermis, reducing the transepidermal water loss (TEWL). Betaine reinforces the natural barrier function of the epidermis and protects it from irritation.
Vitamin E is called the "vitamin of youth". It neutralizes free radicals, which protect multiple cellular mechanisms. This vitamin is not only a natural antioxidant, but it also improves skin flexibility and softness. It regenerates the lipid layer of the epidermis, which improves the ability of the skin to maintain proper humidity. It prevents photo-ageing.
Allantoin is a derivative of urea, which accelerates the epidermal regeneration and is known for its soothing and alleviating properties. It reduces skin reddening and irritations. Allantoin moisturizes, smoothes and softens the skin.
Glycerine is a component ensuring effective skin hydration. It protects the hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis and limits the TEWL. It also improves the softness and elasticity of the skin.
It has moisturizing effects, accelerates regeneration processes of the epidermis, and alleviates irritation.
Emollients are substances acting on the epidermal level (outermost layer of the skin) and ensuring proper skin hydration. By playing the role of a "dressing" protecting the skin against excessive water evaporation from the deeper layers of the skin, they reduce the risk of detrimental external factors penetrating into deep skin layers. They smooth and soften the epidermis. Emollients protect the hydrolipid epidermal layer by reducing the deficiency of lipids, which can frequently be eliminated by soaps or other washing agents.
Use every morning and evening for make-up removal and cleansing of the face and neck. Apply a small amount of the emulsion on moistened skin and massage delicately until it foams. Rinse with water. Dry the skin and apply a proper dermena® hydraline caring cream.
- In order to obtain particularly beneficial results it is highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermena® hydraline products on a regular basis. Dry and dehydrated skin which is prone to peeling and irritation requires gentle cleaning and properly selected moisturizing and lubricating products.
If you have the above type of skin, we advise you to:
- avoid irritating and dehydrating soaps and other products
- use products that replenish lipids in the hydrolipid film and the intercellular cement
- properly select products that ensure comprehensive skin moisturization – both by increasing the amount of the structural water and by binding water on the surface of the epidermis
- expose your skin to sun only moderately
- reduce the exposure of your skin to water (especially sea water or chlorinated water)
- protect your skin from dehydration caused by environmental factors or weather
- care for your skin regularly