dermena® HYDRALINE MOISTURISING AND PROTECTING DAY CREAM
- ensures intense and long-lasting hydration
- protects against dryness and adverse external factors
- reduces skin roughness
- soothes and alleviates irritations
- contains UVA/UVB filters and ensures sun protection for the skin (SPF 10)
- Daily care for dry and dehydrated skin, prone to flaking and irritations. Protection of the skin exposed to excessive drying and the activity of harmful environmental and weather conditions.
Efficiency of the moisturising and protecting day cream has been confirmed in application dermatological test.
After three weeks of using the dermena® hydraline moisturising and protecting day cream on regular basis the preparation:
- 100%* – hydrates, smoothes and improves skin firmness
- 100%* – protects against dryness and harmful external factors
- 97%* – reduces skin roughness
* % of respondents confirming the activity of the preparation. Application tests have been performed in an independent Research Laboratory
dermena® hydraline moisturising and protecting day cream is an innovative product created on the basis of the patent protected Regen7 molecule, which along with the epidermal hyaluronic acid activator, natural polysaccharide and the NMF recovery complex (natural moisturising factor) forms a unique combination of active ingredients, posing a beneficial influence on the condition and look of the dry and dehydrated skin, prone to flaking and irritations. This cream effectively binds water and limits the transepidermal water loss (TEWL). It contains UVA/UVB filters and ensures low protection from the sun (SPF 10).
A unique active substance.
According to application tests, it is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.Więcej »
Epidermal Hyaluronic Acid Activator
An ingredient derived from red algae living in Scandinavian waters. It demonstrates a two-way moisturizing effect: by activating the synthesis of epidermal hyaluronic acid to moisturize the deeper layers of the epidermis and by binding water on the surface of the skin. It stimulates the synthesis of ceramides and reinforces cell connections, which allows sealing the epidermis to reduce transepidermal water loss.
It lastingly binds water in the epidermis, alleviates irritations, and makes the skin soft and smooth. By forming a natural biofilm on the surface of the skin, it protects it from excessive water loss and external factors.
NMF Restructuring Complex
It contains a complex of substances comprising the natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which is a natural mechanism protecting our skin from water loss. It supplements and restructures NMF, deeply moisturizing the skin.
Oil obtained from cold pressed cotton seeds. It contains essential fatty acids (myristic, palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic), which nourish and protect the skin. Cotton seed extract regenerates the epidermis and revitalizes the dermis. It improves the protective barrier of the skin by reducing the deficiency of lipids within the natural hydrolipid layer.
Allantoin is a derivative of urea, which accelerates the epidermal regeneration and is known for its soothing and alleviating properties. It reduces skin reddening and irritations. Allantoin moisturizes, smoothes and softens the skin.
Glycerine is a component ensuring effective skin hydration. It protects the hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis and limits the TEWL. It also improves the softness and elasticity of the skin.
It has moisturizing effects, accelerates regeneration processes of the epidermis, and alleviates irritation.
Emollients are substances acting on the epidermal level (outermost layer of the skin) and ensuring proper skin hydration. By playing the role of a "dressing" protecting the skin against excessive water evaporation from the deeper layers of the skin, they reduce the risk of detrimental external factors penetrating into deep skin layers. They smooth and soften the epidermis. Emollients protect the hydrolipid epidermal layer by reducing the deficiency of lipids, which can frequently be eliminated by soaps or other washing agents.
Apply small amount of the cream every morning on the skin on the face and on the neck, previously cleansed with dermena® hydraline preparation. Massage and/or pat delicately. This cream is a perfect make-up base.
- In order to obtain particularly beneficial results it is highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermena® hydraline products on a regular basis. Dry and dehydrated skin which is prone to peeling and irritation requires gentle cleaning and properly selected moisturizing and lubricating products.
If you have the above type of skin, we advise you to:
- avoid irritating and dehydrating soaps and other products
- use products that replenish lipids in the hydrolipid film and the intercellular cement
- properly select products that ensure comprehensive skin moisturization – both by increasing the amount of the structural water and by binding water on the surface of the epidermis
- expose your skin to sun only moderately
- reduce the exposure of your skin to water (especially sea water or chlorinated water)
- protect your skin from dehydration caused by environmental factors or weather
- care for your skin regularly