- helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- improves hair nourishment from the inside
- supplements the diet in vitamins and mineral compounds responsible for proper hair growth as well as for keeping skin and nails in good condition: biotin, zinc, selenium help to maintain healthy hair and nails; vitamin B6 participates in normal synthesis of a sulphur-containing amino acid - cysteine, one of the basic components of keratin, which is the main building block of hair; horsetail extract is the source of natural silicon, which helps maintain the hair, nails and skin in good condition; it strengthens hair and stimulates its growth
- contains linseed extract - LinumLife® EXTRA
- hair weakness
- brittle hair and nails
- deteriorated condition of the skin
- the preparation is used to supplement diet in vitamins and mineral compounds
30 capsules and 60 capsules
- Flaxseed extract LinumLife® EXTRA is rich in lignans that belong to phytoestrogens.. Flaxseed lignans have antioxidant properties and enhance natural neutralization of free radicals. They also pose a significant influence on cardiovascular system.
- Horsetail extract is the source of natural silicon, which helps maintain the hair, nails and skin in good condition. It strengthens hair and stimulates its growth.
- Vitamin C participates in the formation of collagen, maintains the integrity of blood vessels that supply the skin with nutrients and promotes hair growth. It is a natural antioxidant that protects skin and hair against free radicals.
- Niacin contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. It helps maintain healthy skin. It has a beneficial influence on mucous membranes.
- Vitamin E is known as the so-called youth vitamin. It is a natural antioxidant. It protects skin and hair against free radicals.
- Zinc is one of the most important trace elements, which stimulates the synthesis of proteins, including keratin. It helps maintain healthy condition of hair and nails.
- Pantothenic acid is involved in metabolic processes.
- Group B vitamins (B6, B2, B1, B12) are involved in cellular metabolism. Vitamin B6 participates in the normal synthesis of sulphur amino acid – cysteine, one of the major components in keratin, which stands as the main structural element of hair.
- Folates (folic acid) support the proper synthesis of amino acids. They play a crucial role in cell division processes.
- Selenium is one of trace elements crucial for the proper hair growth. It enables maintaining proper metabolism of nutritional macronutrients. It helps maintain healthy nails.
- Biotin stands as an important source of energy and building material for hair and skin. It enables maintaining proper metabolism of nutritional macronutrients. It helps maintain healthy hair and skin.
1–2 capsules a day during or after a meal for at least three months.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity (allergy) to any ingredient of the preparation. Do not exceed the dosage recommended for daily consumption. The dietary supplement cannot be used as substitute of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Balanced nutrition and healthy lifestyle are assential to maintain good health.
- The perfect complementation of dietary supplementation includes dermena® line dermocosmetics (shampoos, gel, conditioner, lotion, ampoules), designed for everyday hair care and for strengthening the hair from the outside.