dermena® SUN PROTECT CONDITIONER
- strengthens and regenerates the hair
- leaves the hair more shiny and protects its colour from fading
- makes styling and detangling easier
- has a regenerating and repairing effect
- protects the hair and scalp against excessive dryness, damage and harmful environmental factors
- weak hair, excessive hair loss
- every type of hair exposed to the sun, saline and chlorinated water, wind and other environmental factors, such as air conditioning, high
- temperature, dry air
MAMA FRIENDLY - Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
The efficacy of the dermena® SUN PROTECT conditioner was confirmed by dermatological tests.
After 3 weeks of regular use, the dermena® SUN PROTECT conditioner:
- strengthens and nourishes the hair, making it more shiny, according to 100%*
- moisturises the hair and protects the colour from fading according to 100%*
- has a regenerating and repairing effect according to 100%*
- significantly reduces hair breakage and split ends according to 96%*
- makes the hair soft and smooth according to 100%*
- protects the hair colour from fading according to 93%*
- restores the natural density and volume of the hair, making it thicker and stronger according to 100%*
- reduces hair loss according to 90%*
- protects the hair and scalp against frizz, damage and harmful environmental factors, including the sun and UV radiation – makes the hair more resilient to breakage and damage according to 87%*
* % of respondents who confirmed the efficacy of the conditioner after 3 weeks of regular use.
The application tests of the dermena® SUN PROTECT conditioner were carried out at an independent testing laboratory.
The following photos were taken with the ASW (ARAMO SG® ASG 200F) camera and the Dino-Lite Digital Microscope trichoscopy camera to illustrate how the regular use of the dermenum® SUN PROTECT conditioner strengthens and conditions the hair.
See below for a visualisation of the improvement in hair condition and hair strengthening:
Visualisation of the condition of hair cuticle with x500 magnification. The hair is noticeably stronger and regenerated – the cuticles are closed and the hair fibre is visibly smoother and shinier; the hair is strengthened
Regen 7 molecule
A unique active substance.
Physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP metabolite), which improves microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens the hair follicle. It improves its nutrition, and hence extends the life cycle of the hair in anagen phase and stimulates hair growth. Irritation reducing properties of this substance have been proven during application tests (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regulates the activity of sebaceous glands and maintains a healthy scalp. More »
Extract from red algae (Furcellaria lumbricalis) - an active ingredient with strengthening, repairing and protective properties. The extract protects against the harmful effects of external factors. It regenerates the hair cuticle, smooths the hair and makes detangling easier.
Hydrolysed jojoba esters – create a protective film on the hair, coating damaged, porous and hydrophilic surfaces. The esters significantly moisturise and condition the hair, leaving it soft and pleasant to touch. They make hair detangling easier and reduce hair tangling. They also delay the fading of the hair colour during washing and protect against heat. They are a natural alternative to silicones.
Extract from tamarind, shikakai and coconut, which are rich sources of natural anti-oxidants. The extract protects against damage caused by the sun and temperature, helps to maintain the hair colour and shine, nourishes and regenerates.
Tamarind and shikakai are rich in strong anti-oxidants and have been used by Indian women for ages to protect and nourish their hair. Coconut oil is a natural oil that contains medium-chain triglycerides, such as lauric acid, which display high stability and, due to their small molecular mass, are strongly substantive to hair proteins. They can penetrate the hair fibre deeper and faster than long-chain fatty acids.
Ingredients: AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, METHYL NIACINAMIDE CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, ACACIA CONCINNA FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE BRAN EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA KERNEL EXTRACT, FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT, TAMARINDUS INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BETA-SITOSTEROL, SQUALENE, C15-19 ALKANE, LACTIC ACID, PARFUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.
The dermena® SUN PROTECT conditioner can be used as a part of the everyday hair care routine. Apply a small amount of the conditioner onto wet, washed hair and distribute evenly along the entire length of the hair. Leave for approx. 5 min and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- We recommend using the conditioner together with the dermena® SUN PROTECT shampoo and protective mist. It is highly recommended to complement the hair strengthening treatment with one of the products intended for topical use on the scalp from the dermena® line (gel, lotion or ampoule treatment) and dermena® complex dietary supplement.