dermena® PROFESSIONAL acid peeling lactic acid 10% and hyaluronic acid
- smooths the skin
- significantly moisturises
- improves skin elasticity
- exfoliating product suitable for every skin type, especially for dry and fatigued skin, without radiance and elasticity
- improves the general appearance and condition of the skin
- prepares the skin to receive nutrients in the next phases of skin care
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests
- smooths the skin, reduces imperfections and fills fine lines
- significantly moisturises, reducing skin dryness
- improves skin tightness, firmness and elasticity
- leaves the skin visibly younger and revitalised
AQUA, LACTIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TASMANNIA LANCEOLATA FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE.
Apply 2–3 times a week, preferably in the evening, onto dry, well-cleansed skin. Apply the peeling evenly onto the skin of the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. During the first few applications, you can leave the peeling on the skin for a shorter period of time, to let it get used to the product. The duration of the treatment should not be longer than 4-6 weeks.
Warnings: Perform a skin test on a small area of the skin before the first use of the product. We do not recommend combining the peeling with other products based on alcohol, acids (e.g. AHA, BHA, glycolic acid) or retinoids. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Stop the treatment in case of persistent irritation. The lactic acid increases skin sensitivity to sunlight. Do not use the product in periods of strong sunlight. During the treatment and one week after finishing it, use sun creams with high UVA/UVB filters (at least SPF 30) and limit the exposure to the sun.
Do not use in case of: pregnancy and breastfeeding, sensitive, allergic, scaly and capillary skin, rosacea, skin inflammations, oral treatment with retinoids.
BEFORE STARTING THE TREATMENT, READ THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE AND WARNINGS.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry and dark place.