dermena® HYDRALINE NOURISHING OILY NIGHT CREAM
- improves skin hydration and provides lipid supplementation
- nourishes and regenerates the skin
- protects against irritations
- regenerates the hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis
- reduces skin dryness and smoothes the skin
- absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy film on the skin
- Daily care for dry and dehydrated skin, prone to flaking and irritations. Protection of the skin exposed to excessive drying and the activity of harmful environmental and weather condition.
Efficiency of the nourishing oily night cream has been confirmed in application dermatological test.
After 3 weeks of using dermena® hydraline nourishing oily night cream on regular basis the preparation:
- 100%* – hydrates and lubricates the skin
- 100%* – reduces excessive exfoliation of the skin
- 97%* – nourishes and regenerates the skin
* % of respondents confirming the activity of the preparation. Application tests have been performed in an independent Research Laboratory.
dermena® hydraline nourishing oily night cream is an innovative product created on the basis of the patent protected Regen7 molecule, which along with the epidermal hyaluronic acid activator, natural polysaccharide and the NMF recovery complex (natural moisturising factor) forms a unique combination of active ingredients, posing a beneficial influence on the condition and look of the dry and dehydrated skin, prone to flaking and irritations. The cream nourishes and regenerates the skin. It clearly reliefs the skin, decreasing the unpleasant feeling of tension and roughness.
A unique active substance.
According to application tests, it is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.Więcej »
Epidermal Hyaluronic Acid Activator
An ingredient derived from red algae living in Scandinavian waters. It demonstrates a two-way moisturizing effect: by activating the synthesis of epidermal hyaluronic acid to moisturize the deeper layers of the epidermis and by binding water on the surface of the skin. It stimulates the synthesis of ceramides and reinforces cell connections, which allows sealing the epidermis to reduce transepidermal water loss.
NMF Restructuring Complex
It contains a complex of substances comprising the natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which is a natural mechanism protecting our skin from water loss. It supplements and restructures NMF, deeply moisturizing the skin.
Oil obtained from cold pressed cotton seeds. It contains essential fatty acids (myristic, palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic), which nourish and protect the skin. Cotton seed extract regenerates the epidermis and revitalizes the dermis. It improves the protective barrier of the skin by reducing the deficiency of lipids within the natural hydrolipid layer.
Shea butter is an oil obtained from Mangifolia tree. It contains nourishing fatty acids (oleic, stearic, palmitic and linoleic), along with vitamins A, E and F. Shea butter is a natural emollient, which bears a strong resemblance to the lipid layers of the epidermis. What is more, it protects and strengthens the intercellular segment of the cornified layer of the skin. It leaves the skin soft, smooth, hydrated and nourished. Furthermore, it protects the skin against adverse influence of external and atmospheric factors. It not only soothes and regenerates, but also smoothes and improves skin elasticity.
Vitamin E is called the "vitamin of youth". It neutralizes free radicals, which protect multiple cellular mechanisms. This vitamin is not only a natural antioxidant, but it also improves skin flexibility and softness. It regenerates the lipid layer of the epidermis, which improves the ability of the skin to maintain proper humidity. It prevents photo-ageing.
Allantoin is a derivative of urea, which accelerates the epidermal regeneration and is known for its soothing and alleviating properties. It reduces skin reddening and irritations. Allantoin moisturizes, smoothes and softens the skin.
Glycerine is a component ensuring effective skin hydration. It protects the hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis and limits the TEWL. It also improves the softness and elasticity of the skin.
It has moisturizing effects, accelerates regeneration processes of the epidermis, and alleviates irritation.
Emollients are substances acting on the epidermal level (outermost layer of the skin) and ensuring proper skin hydration. By playing the role of a "dressing" protecting the skin against excessive water evaporation from the deeper layers of the skin, they reduce the risk of detrimental external factors penetrating into deep skin layers. They smooth and soften the epidermis. Emollients protect the hydrolipid epidermal layer by reducing the deficiency of lipids, which can frequently be eliminated by soaps or other washing agents.
Apply small amount of the cream every evening on the skin on the face and on the neck, previously cleansed with dermena® hydraline preparation. Massage and/or pat delicately.
- In order to obtain particularly beneficial results it is highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermena® hydraline products on a regular basis. Dry and dehydrated skin which is prone to peeling and irritation requires gentle cleaning and properly selected moisturizing and lubricating products.
If you have the above type of skin, we advise you to:
- avoid irritating and dehydrating soaps and other products
- use products that replenish lipids in the hydrolipid film and the intercellular cement
- properly select products that ensure comprehensive skin moisturization – both by increasing the amount of the structural water and by binding water on the surface of the epidermis
- expose your skin to sun only moderately
- reduce the exposure of your skin to water (especially sea water or chlorinated water)
- protect your skin from dehydration caused by environmental factors or weather
- care for your skin regularly