dermena® REPAIR SHAMPOO
- reduces hair loss
- stimulates hair growth
- strengthens and regenerates hair
- protects against dry
- reduces hair brittleness
- protects against split ends
- smoothes the hair surface
- leaves the hair soft
- excessive hair loss
- regeneration and strengthening of dry and damaged hair
- alleviating scalp irritiations
- product recommended also after chemotherapy
Efficiency of dermena® repair shampoo has been confirmed in dermatological tests.
Regular application of dermena® repair shampoo for six months:
- reduces hair loss in 89% of respondents
- stimulates hair growth in 93% of respondents
- strengthens and regenerates hair in 96% of respondents
- reduces hair brittleness in 96% of respondents
- reduces split ends in 90% of respondents
- protects the hair against excessive drying and adverse environmental factors in 93% of respondents
- leaves the hair soft in 93% of respondents
- smoothes the hair surface in 96% of respondents
dermena® repair shampoo improves the condition of the scalp and of the hair. It clearly increases the amount of hair and improves hair thickness, as well as reduces scalp dryness:
Application tests focusing on the dermena® repair shampoo, which lasted six months, were conducted in an Independent Research Laboratory.
Molecule Regen 7
A unique active substance.
Physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP metabolite), which improves microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens the hair follicle. It improves its nutrition, and hence extends the life cycle of the hair in anagen phase and stimulates hair growth. Irritation preventing properties of this substance have been proven during application tests (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regulates the activity of sebaceous glands and maintains a healthy scalp. More »
Best results are achieved wwhen dermena® repair shampoo during the standard, everyday (or every second day) shampooing. Apply the shampoo on wet hair and massage carefully until it foams. Then rinse thoroughly. This shampoo can be used on continuous and regular basis.
- In case of excessive hair loss, it is recommended to use dermena® repair shampoo along with dermena® gel. dermena® conditioner is the perfect complementation of the hair care treatment, as it strengthens hair and facilitates combing.
It is crucial to remember that dry and damaged hair requires special care:
- use only products which are designed for dry and damaged hair (e.g. dermena® repair) and which ensure proper level of hydration, regenerate damaged hair structure, smooth the hair surface and facilitate combing
- use hair conditioner (e.g. dermena®) on a regular basis, preferably after each shampooing
- avoid washing hair in excessively warm water, as this deprives the hair of natural substances
- rinse the hair with cool water, as this helps to close hair cuticles
- do not rub your hair too intensely with the towel after shampooing, it is recommended to wrap your hair in a towel
- do not comb your hair excessively, comb the hair gently, holding them at the roots
- use a wide teeth comb or natural hairbrush
- avoid using hot air when drying hair with the dryer, avoid using the curling iron or flat iron
- avoid styling products containing alcohol, as this dries your hair
- avoid frequent bleaching, hair colouring and perming
- protect the hair against strong wind, frost and sunlight
- trim hair ends on a regular basis (every 6-8 weeks), to improve the overall look of hair.