dermena® SENSITIVE SHAMPOO
- gently cleanses the hair and sensitive scalp prone to irritation and allergies
- reduces hair loss and stimulates hair regrowth
- has a soothing and relieving effect on the scalp, protects against irritation
- does not damage the natural lipid barrier of the skin, maintaining its natural pH
- strengthens the structure of the hair and improves its condition
- sensitive scalp, prone to irritation and allergies
- weak hair and excessive hair loss
- treatment of the hair and scalp during and after chemotherapy
- it can be used by children over 3 years of age as well as by pregnant and breastfeeding women
MAMA FRIENDLY - Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
The efficacy of the dermena® SENSITIVE shampoo was confirmed by dermatological tests.
After 16 weeks of regular use, the dermena® SENSITIVE shampoo:
- has a soothing and relieving effect on the scalp according to 100%*
- stimulates and accelerates hair regrowth according to 83%*
- reduces hair loss according to 87%*
- strengthens and regenerates weak hair, improving its condition, according to 97%*
* % of respondents who confirmed the efficacy of the shampoo after 16 weeks of regular use.
The application tests of the dermena® SENSITIVE shampoo were carried out at an independent testing laboratory.
The following photos were taken with the Dino-Lite Digital Microscope trichoscopy camera to illustrate how the regular use of the dermena® SENSITIVE shampoo strengthens the hair and improves the general condition of the scalp:
Results: an improvement in the general condition of the sensitive scalp, reduction of scalp irritation and intensive redness, strengthening of thin and delicate hair.
Regen 7 molecule
A unique active substance.
Physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP metabolite), which improves microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens the hair follicle. It improves its nutrition, and hence extends the life cycle of the hair in anagen phase and stimulates hair growth. Irritation reducing properties of this substance have been proven during application tests (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regulates the activity of sebaceous glands and maintains a healthy scalp. More »
A complex of moisturising ingredients and amino acids to condition the hair (pyroglutamic acid (PCA) and its sodium salt, arginine, alanine, histidine, phenylalanine).
The complex strengthens, moisturises and nourishes the hair, repairs damage, gives the hair a nice and shiny look, protects the colour of dyed hair, smooths and makes hair detangling much easier.
Ingredients: AQUA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 80, LAURETH-3, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, PHYTANTRIOL, METHYL NIACINAMIDE CHLORIDE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, PCA, GLYCINE, ALANINE, SERINE, VALINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, ISOLEUCINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, PARFUM, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID.
The best results can be obtained by using the dermena® SENSITIVE shampoo as a part of a regular hair wash routine on a daily basis (or every second day). Apply the shampoo onto wet hair and massage thoroughly until foam appears. Leave for approx. 5 min and then rinse thoroughly with water. The product can be used on a regular basis.
We recommend using the shampoo together with the dermena® SENSITIVE serum for sensitive scalp and excessive hair loss, intended for topical use. It is highly recommended to complement the hair strengthening treatment with a selected conditioner from the dermena® line and the dermena® COMPLEX dietary supplement.
- In case of excessive hair loss, the shampoo treatment can be supported with the use of the dermena® gel, lotion or ampoule treatment intended for topical use on the scalp.