dermena® SENSITIVE SERUM
- stimulates hair regrowth
- has a soothing effect on the scalp
- strengthens, moisturises and thickens the hair
- protects the scalp against harmful external factors
- significantly moisturises and regenerates the scalp
- does not weigh the hair down and dry the scalp
- sensitive scalp, prone to irritation and allergies
- thin and weak hair, excessive hair loss
- temporary loss of hair density and volume
- treatment of the scalp during and after chemotherapy
MAMA FRIENDLY - Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
The efficacy of the dermena® SENSITIVE serum was confirmed by dermatological tests.
After 12 weeks of regular use, the dermena® SENSITIVE serum:
- has a soothing, relieving and moisturising effect on the scalp according to 100%*
- accelerates hair regrowth and reduces hair thinning according to 97%*
- strengthens and regenerates the hair and scalp according to 100%*
- makes the hair denser and thicker according to 100%*
* % of respondents who confirmed the efficacy of the serum after 12 weeks of regular use. The application tests of the dermenum® SENSITIVE serum were carried out at an independent testing laboratory.
The following photos were taken with the Dino-Lite Digital Microscope trichoscopy camera to illustrate how the regular use of the dermenum® SENSITIVE serum strengthens the hair and improves the general condition of the scalp:
Results: an improvement in the general condition of the scalp, reduced scalp irritation and redness, stronger hair and the appearance of new hair
Regen 7 molecule
A unique active substance.
Physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP metabolite), which improves microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens the hair follicle. It improves its nutrition, and hence extends the life cycle of the hair in anagen phase and stimulates hair growth. Irritation reducing properties of this substance have been proven during application tests (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regulates the activity of sebaceous glands and maintains a healthy scalp. More »
Biolin is a prebiotic (a mix of natural inulin polysaccharides and gluco-oligosaccharide). It helps to maintain the natural balance of the bacterial flora of the scalp, making it resistant to irritation. Biolin helps to maintain the proper scalp microbiome, repairs and strengthens the natural protective barrier of the scalp and has a soothing and relieving effect. It is recommended for sensitive scalp, prone to irritation, and also for children.
D-panthenol is a derivative of vitamin B5, i.e. pantothenic acid, a substance that naturally occurs in the skin, hair and nails. It penetrates well into the scalp and hair (remains in the binder between the fibrils), where it transforms into biologically active vitamin B5. D-panthenol has a regenerating effect on dry, damaged skin and improves the condition of the hair. It has moisturising properties, improving the capability of the keratin in the hair and scalp to bind water. It makes the scalp feel smother and gives shine to the hair.
Oat beta-glucan is a natural ingredient - a polysaccharide made of glucose monomers bonded with glycosidic linkages. It has a soothing effect and significantly enhances scalp regeneration and repair. Beta-glucan has moisturising, anti-oxidant and UV-reducing properties. It minimizes impairment of the barrier function of the skin, reduces redness and protects the skin from irritation. Beta-glucan increases the level of skin hydration and improves skin elasticity. It nourishes the scalp, increases hair shine and has a strengthening effect on the hair. It is recommended for dry, irritated, damaged and sensitive scalp in need of regeneration.
Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, INULIN, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, METHYL NIACINAMIDE CHLORIDE, PANTHENOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BETA-GLUCAN, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, LEVULINIC ACID, SODIUM LEVULINATE, PARFUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID.
The product is intended for topical use on the scalp. Use the dropper and apply the serum on the scalp at the base of the hair, especially on the areas affected by hair thinning. Massage it gently onto the scalp with circular movements using your fingertips. The massage will also stimulate blood circulation. Leave the serum until it fully absorbs and do not rinse with water. Use every day in the morning and/or in the evening on dry hair or wet hair (directly after washing). The product can be used on a regular basis.
- We recommend using the serum together with the dermena® SENSITIVE shampoo. It is highly recommended to complement the hair strengthening treatment with a selected conditioner from the dermena® SENSITIVE line and the dermena® complex dietary supplement.